- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Fluent in CSS and HTML
- Have experience with React and Redux
- Have a professional history of developing interactive Front End web apps
- Dedicated to building both a great visual and highly accessible experience
- Enjoy direct collaboration with UX and Product experts
- Driven to stay current with front-end trends, frameworks, etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Used Redux Sagas, Styled Components, Lodash, and ImmutableJS
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- As well as the technical knowledge, you'll also:
- Remain up to date with state-of-the-art developments in your software field and share your knowledge with the wider team.
- Be confident keeping projects on track through strong personal project management skills, collaboration, and supporting other team members.
- Support colleagues (teaching, coaching, line managing, mentoring, reviewing, and improving code).